1.31.2013

Galaxy | NOTD

Like I said in my last post, I am going to show you guys how the Butter London polish turned out! And let me just say I looooove it! Both colors (Union Jack Black and Knackered) go on your nails so incredibly smooth and the colors both match the color in the bottle perfect.

Union Jack Black is a simple jet black color with an extremely smooth consistency. It took me 2 coats to get the polish to be opaque, but that isn't to bad considering the fact that both coats were pretty thin.

Knackered is a very unique polish in the fact that it is a pale lavender green duochrome with flecks of glitter and is unlike any other polish I have run into. It is a very sheer polish, but can be layered to become opaque. Personally I am glad it is sheer because when I layered it on top of the black, it really made my nails look as though a galaxy was printed on them!

Hannah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm Chianna, I just started my own blog, and I am having a hard time getting any readers so I'd love it if you could give me feedback:) btw I love your blog

    ReplyDelete