Hey guys! I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year and New Years Eve, as well as a wonderful holiday season! I thought what better way to introduce the new year, than to tell you guys what I am planning to change in my life during 2013.
1. Write in my journal at least once a week. Writing in my journal is something I do periodically, but I am going to start writing more often because I love writing and I feel like I should do it more.
2. Do at least one blog post a week. I'm sure you guys like the sound of that! I tend to slack on here quite a bit, but don't worry! That will change soon:)
3. Stop snacking or at least snack on healthier foods. I am one of those people who whenever I walk through the kitchen I have to grab a snack. So hopefully that will stop this year!
4. Do all homework as soon as I get home. No procrastination!
5. Stretch everyday. For those of you who don't know, I am a figure skater and for all of my other fellow figure skaters you know that stretching and staying flexible is very important!