7.17.2012

Organization: Top of my Dresser

At the moment I am in the middle of re-doing my room and today I am going to show you how I organized the top of my dresser and made it look cleaner and neater!

My first idea was I took a pin board that I had purchased a while ago from PBTeen and I placed it on a stand that painters use to put pictures on that they are painting! Then I took little pins and hung up my favorite necklaces!
Necklaces.

My favorite little corner!
Okay, so this idea I had really made me feel like I was smart! I took mason jars and filled some with headbands and another one I filled with little random things. The I took the lids and filled one with barrettes and bobby pins and the other with hair ties! This makes it so much easier to find things and I think the jars are super cute!
Full of headbands.

Random little goodies.

Bobby pins and hair ties.

Thats all I have for you today! I hope you got some inspiration!
Hannah xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment