11.27.2011

Top Knot (HOTD)

imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg


If your wondering, HOTD, stands for....Hair Of The Day! This is a look that has been seen on a lot of celebrities and a look that I personally love! You can use it for special occasions or you can make it look a little messier and wear it with a casual outfit. Here is a simple way to achieve this look:

All you have to do is put your hair into a high ponytail and make sure your hair is very smooth and all sides are brushed out. I have shorter hair, so all I have to do is put my hair in a bun. If you have longer hair or you want to go for a more formal look then I recommend twisting your hair after it is in the ponytail until it forms a bun, so that way it has a cleaner look. If you do that technique, than just bobby pin the bun and wrap a discreet hair tie around the bun. After that just hairspray your hair and bobby pin any stray pieces!

Hope you enjoy!
*Hannah*


4 comments:

  1. cute!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute. This hairstyle really suits you.

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete