11.04.2011

NOTD: Autumn Inspired Nails

For this nail tutorial I really wanted to incorporate autumn because of all the gorgeous colors. You can use any colors but I will be using a deep red and a shimmery gold. Hope you enjoy!

What You Need:
2 different nail polishes
A clear polish/top coat
A makeup sponge

1st Step: Apply your first color onto your nail. I'm using SpaRitual in the shade Epicurean Shimmer.
1st Step


2nd Step: Put a small amount of your second nail polish on your sponge and start dabbing it on your nail. Put the most on the tip of your nail and then use less polish the farther you go down. I'm using Bonita in the shade Treasure Chest.

3rd Step: After you let your nail dry for about 5 minutes, apply your top coat. I'm using Love & Beauty Clear Coat.         

Hope you like your nails! Bye!
2nd Step
             *Hannah*
Finished Look<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love your blog will you follow mine?
    http://ridiculouslyredridiculoulyred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete