11.23.2011

NOTD: Pink Candy Cane Nails

 The holidays are coming up and I can NOT wait! One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is eat candy canes! This nail design is inspired by candy canes and they are super cute and easy. All I did was paint my nails white and then I took a toothpick and dipped it in pink polish and dragged it across my nails in diagonal stripes (you can use a red nail polish for the stripes, but I think the pink adds a cute girly touch).  After the stripes I dipped a makeup brush into a jar of cosmetic sparkles and dusted them over my nails. Finally I sealed everything with a top coat and then I was done!

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

*Hannah*

3 comments:

  1. what a cute idea! i love getting creative with nails for the holidays :)

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. I also love wearing nail polish. I want to try the candy cane. Please do visit LIFO. It's an online home for information and comment on girls' interests whether it be the latest Hollywood gossip or tips on the trendiest fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great idea - have a wonderful thanksgiving day...

    Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete