12.21.2012

Winter Must-Haves

Hey guys! Today I am sharing with you some of my must-haves for winter 2012. I hope you guys like this stuff and are inspired to re-vamp your winter wardrobe!


Printed shirt / Etoile Isabel Marant low rise corduroy pants / Plein Sud leather pants / Miso short shorts, $24 / Buckle boots / Charlotte Russe lace up booties

1. Crazy leggings are a must-have for sure! Whether they are printed or metallic like these ones, they spice up any outfit the second you slip into them.
2. Corduroy pants are another thing I have seen around lately. The funky texture can add a rocker or a flirty feel!
3. Sequins, anyone? They are definitely some of my favorites! If you get a pair of sequined shorts, you can easily throw on a pair of thick leggings underneath and call it a day! Once again I'm telling you to play around with layering and textures to create the perfect winter outfit!
4. Comfy sweaters are amazingly comfortable and complete the perfect "This old thing? I threw it on 5 minutes ago!" look. I love the signature 'Christmas' sweater and I think the sheep on the other one are adorable! As weird as it might sound, I have been seeing lots of animals on sweaters!
5. Boots, boots, boots! I love any type of boots, especially riding boots with this warm brown color.
6. Another one of my favorites are combat boots because they really toughen up an outfit and make your look seem more put together!
7. There is no way I could have done a winter must-haves post without mentioning my favorite winter drink, HOT CHOCOLATE! Its such a happy drink that makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside!:)

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Hannah xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I agree boots are a winter must have!~New follower

    xoxo_Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking out my blog, yours in super cute! i love that reindeer sweater and those military boots!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete