9.14.2012

Autumn Trend - Peter Pan Collar

One of my favorite automn trends that I have been seeing a lot of recently are peter pan collared shirts! The two I am going to show you are a little more on the summery side, but if you pair them under a sweater with the collar poking out, I'm positive it would keep you warm! I am on the lookout for some long sleeved collared shirts, so if you know any good places to find any, please leave a comment  below:)

This first one is from Forever 21 and it is gorgeous! It is a really nice flowy material with some beautiful buttons.

This second one is a lot more casual because it is a t-shirt material. The beading on the collar glams it up a bit! I purchased it at H&M.

Hannah xoxo

2 comments:

  1. GREAT OUTFIT POST! Your blog is great too! Maybe we follow each other ?! Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete