8.16.2012

Pinteresting: Top 2 Favs

So recently I have been doing a horrible job keeping up to date on here, so to buy me more time I am going to do a quick pinteresting post.
From right to left: Aly Raisman, Gabrielle Douglas, Jordyn Wieber, and McKayla Maroney.
The is a picture of the Fab Five (obviously one of them is missing) recreating the Beatles picture by walking on Abbey Road in London, England! This is something I have always wanted to do and it is so cool they were able to. 

I think this is sooo romantic! After you right the love note on the lock, you throw the key into the Siene (for those of you who don't know, its in Paris, France) so that it stays sealed forever! 

I will have a first week of school OOTW coming up, but for now I hope you enjoyed this!
Hannah xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Now I can just picture archeologists 100's of years from now finding little keys with no locks...it's funny if you think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow you I really like your blog! Would you follow me on GFC and Bloglovin? thanks

    ReplyDelete