4.08.2012

NOTD: Gel

As you can probably tell from the title, I went and got a gel manicure (Im almost positive that is what it's called if not please let me know the real name)! I don't get manicures very often so I figured if I was going to spend money on getting my nails done, I mine as well pay a little more and get gel. Gel is really nice because it stays on for at least 2 weeks (so I've heard) and it looks really good! They have so many color options, but I couldn't decide on colors so I went for a simple french manicure and i LOVE it! They look so fresh and a clean and simple and will match everything I will wear. Now that I look back I wish I had gotten a bright color, but I still love it! So here is a picture↓

I hope you guys go get your nails done!:)

Hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment