10.29.2011

NOTD: Cute Gradient Nails

This is a really cute (and easy!) nail design that you can use with any colors but in this tutorial i will be using a dark blue, turquoise, and a shimmery gold. Hope you enjoy!

What You Need:
3 different nail polishes
A base/top coat
A sponge
1st Step






 First Step: Apply your first coat of nail polish. I am using O.P.I in the shade Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
Second Step: Put a small amount of your 2nd polish on your sponge and start dabbing it 2/3 the way down your nail. I am using Hard as Nails in the shade Marine Scene.
2nd Step
Third Step: Using your 3rd color put it on the sponge and dab it on the tip of your nail. I'm using Bonita, the shade Treasure Chest. 
 Fourth Step: Apply your top coat  after you let the colors sit for about 5 minutes. I'm using Love & Beauty Clear Coat.
 
Finished Look

Hope you like your nails! Bye!
                *Hannah*

         

No comments:

Post a Comment